Wednesday, April 30, 2008

It's wednesday... 2.30 in the morning. Physically drained from the round the clock revision, yet I am still awake. Why? Because it is Champions League Semis!!!! Man Utd vs Barca! It's worth everything! I almost tore out my shirt when the soccer ball left Paul Scholes boots. That shot was so beauuuutifullyy taken that the ball swerved away from the goalkeeper into the top right corner of the goal.


But for the next 75mins became the longest football match i have ever watched. Nevertheless, Sir Alex Ferguson can now say 'adios' to Barcelona and say 'Здравствуйте!' to Moscow. In any case, let's hope that the best team wins in the finals. (Chelsea and Liverpool are suckers and losers) so that left us with Man Utd again. I shall be watching the finals overseas again. This time I will watch it in Switzerland. The last one, i watched it in Macau and in 2005, I watched it in Poland. Glory glory Man Utd! Oh no.. I have a Fluid Mech paper on Sat.. crap

1 comment:

*.*MENGNI*.* said...

seems like u have dedicated ur blog to Man utd huh.. Go study!!