Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Meaning to Life

Many people have different views on life. For example, scientists would see life as a segregation of cells while a religious person would see life as a creation of God. A historian might also see life in a pile of fossils, which still puzzles me. How about me? I am just enjoying every breath I take and the people around me. I might be one of many Singaporeans living in this pragmatic society but I feel special in some way because of the people around me. I think I would not be the person I am today if not for my friends. Life in school will be boring and quiet without their laughter and eccentric behaviours. I guess in many years ahead, these will all become part of many memories which I will cherish dearly.

1 comment:

Lee Tze Hao said...

I really admire your appreciation of humanity around you and openly expressing gratitude towards it. This is something which I am still unable to do so, that is expressing openly. There is really of things around us that we always neglect such as friends or even a cup of coffee that can make your day. All this small things can actually make up a huge portion of our life. Without it, we are non-existence.